FOTD: Illamasqua playtime
You know, after coming home from MUD class I always feel like experimenting on my own face.
There’s something about that giant station of millions of make-up products that makes me want to take it out on my own stash.
That’s pretty much what’s responsible for the bright colors.
THAT and the fact that it was warm enough to just wear a little jacket here today.
I love winter but i’m craving for some fresh flowers as well.
Not that I had tulips in mind for this look, but I guess it sort of matches!
What’s that on your face
I’d already filled in my brows with the Gosh eyebrow kit and applied Essence I Love Stage primer before the pictures
1) Gosh: Kohl pencil in white on my lid and inner corner (it creases if you wear it for a whole day, bewaaaare the creasing.. bewaaare..)
2) Catrice: e/s in Pink Rock Superstar applied on the lid
3) Illamasqua: e/s in Inception on the outer corner, in the crease, blended up to the brow and toward the nose
4) Illamasqua: e/s in Hype on the inner corner
Slightly blended into the pink
5) Gosh: Velvet Touch Eye Liner in Purple Stain smudged on the lower waterline and lashline, and Catrice e/s in 03 Dance In Gion on top of that.
Lastly some Inception to nitpick and blend the edge again.
6) Essence Liquid Liner in black, Catrice e/s in 02 Discreet Artist as a highlight, and Hema Waterproof Lengthy Lashes in black again to finish it off
2B: Silk & Mat foundation
Catrice: Allround concealer
Honeybee Gardens: Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation in Supernatural
Catrice: e/s in Pink Rock Superstar as blush
Essence: Mosaic powder (the old one, it’s been disconinued ) as highlighter on the cheekbones
Honeybee Gardens: Burlesque lipstick
I hope you liked it, and i’m off to play the new Tomb Raider!!
Does anyone else play those?
Posted on March 5, 2013, in Box o' appearance, Cosmetics, FOTD and tagged 2b, alternative, animal testing, animals, bright, Burlesque, catrice, cruelty, cruelty free, deep set eye, dragonfly, droopy eye, drugstore, Essence, eye, eyebrow kit, eyeshape, FOTD, gosh, hema, honeybee gardens, hype, illamasqua, inception, lengthy lashes, liquid liner, make-up, mineral powder, picture, pink rock superstar, silk & mat, spring, supernatural, tutorial. Bookmark the permalink. 18 Comments.